John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer will not respond to print command from computerJA:

Customer Question

printer will not respond to print command from computer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when I want to print a doc the printer will not trun on but it will copy a doc
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: we use windows 10
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)I look forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
usb
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yes
After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.