Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

CANON PIXMA/MG6620 WILL NO LONGER PRINT AND IT WAS PRINTING.

Customer Question

CANON PIXMA/MG6620
WILL NO LONGER PRINT AND IT WAS PRINTING. MY SECOND COMPUTER WILL HOWEVER PRINT ON THIS CANON.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. First we can reset the printing system and see if it works or not. Go to System Preferences from the Apple menu or from the Dock.Open Print & Fax or Printers and Scanners or Print and ScanControl-click (or Right click) on list of printers on the left side of the window, then choose "Reset printing system" from the contextual menu (or hold down Option key and click - button at bottom left and click Reset Printing System) After resetting, your Printer will disappear from the list. Click the + button in there (in left corner) and add it back. Then try to print. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
The instructions I sent you are for Mac computer as I see you mentioned your Computer is a Mac. If you are using a Windows computer, please let me know. Let me know how it goes
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Hello there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?