Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers

My printer wont put the words on paper. it goes thru the motion

Customer Question

my printer wont put the words on paper. it goes thru the motion but nothing on paper
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. This is an indication of issue with head of the printer. Either head is failed or it is clogged. Lets try cleaning the head of your printer. Go to Setup > Maintenance > Cleaning and select Head Cleaning. Follow the instructions in here --> Do the head cleaning 4 or 5 times repeatedly. Then do a Nozzle check print. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can try manual cleaning methods.