John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

After noticing the low on Toner signal I put new toner in the

Customer Question

After noticing the low on Toner signal I put new toner in the machine and for some reason the printer prints well and the computer shows the document on the monitor but the monitor and computer does not tell the printer to print. I need help to print a document.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the model MFC-760N or MFC-7360N, etc.?Is there any error or message when printing?Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?Is the printer connected to the computer with a (USB) cable?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.