John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Paper keeps jamming in my HP laserjet 3200. Can't get it

Customer Question

Paper keeps jamming in my HP laserjet 3200. Can't get it out from the part that has the warning "Caution hot surface".
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have cleared a jam in this area twice, but the paper keeps getting obstructed by the final set of rollers. Now I have a jam I can't get out.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: That's about it.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having this problem. Can you try printing a blank sheet for me and let me know if the same thing happens?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes, it continually jams pleating the paper.
Ok does the page feel warm at all? How old is the printer? Have you replaced anything other than toner in this machine?