John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cannot get Canon printer MG 6250 IP address so I can link

Customer Question

I cannot get Canon printer MG 6250 IP address so I can link up to my new computer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Have new MacBook 12 inch laptop which I want to link up with Canon MG 6250 printer for which I need the IP address.Printer currently links with my i-Mac through internet router.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Prefer to do it myself. I need to know how to get the IP address for my Canon MG 6250 printer
You can do that from the printer screen. Press Menu / Settings > Network > IP Address. Did you find that?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please let me know you are able to help me
Do you see my last post? You can do that from the printer screen. Press Menu / Settings > Network > IP Address. Did you find that?