GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

Have an Epson Workforce Pro WF 4630 and change double sided

Customer Question

Have an Epson Workforce Pro WF 4630 and change double sided copy to off, but resets back to double sided. Can't get it to stay on OFF for double sided copy.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. The first thing that I would suggest is that you make sure that you have the latest drivers and software for the printer. The link below will take you to a page that will automatically recognize your operating system and take you to the latest drivers.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Download and install the driver and any appropriate utilities and software, and let me know if this resolves the issue please. If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you , and have sent an offer for Premium Services. This is completely optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.