Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Color calibration showing NO AGENTA on the sheet printing out,

Customer Question

Color calibration showing NO AGENTA on the sheet printing out, with cross ( x ) MARK.
I replaced new ink cartridge and cleaned print head- the 3rd one from left- NO HELP-
I bought the HP DESIGNJET 130 in 2010 for personal use.
No ERROR code at all. The report telling Printer status : OK !
DO I need a new print head?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. With the machine sitting dormant for over a year, it sounds like your magenta printhead simply dried up and wont allow ink to pass through. Have you replaced the magenta printhead yet? If not, I suggest you order a genuine hp replacement which you can get at a discount here Since its only magenta ink thats not working, replacing the printhead will fix the issue. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your fast answer. I will replace the print head as you ask me.
Afther that I will contact with you, and let you know if the problem fixed.
THANKS.*Notice: Charge me $23.00 for this time only. I don't need every month service.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Youre welcome. A few notes before you go. To approve the one time charge, you would need to click and submit a star rating on this same page.. ( usually located at the top or top right of the conversation page on justanswer) Also, when you receive the printhead if you needed further assistance. As long as you reply directly to me on this same conversation page, there would be no further charge. Since this is a repair I recommended, I will be available to help you implement this repair or go over any further steps if needed. ( though this seems to be a straightforward repair / replacement and I doubt further steps would be needed ) With that being said, thank you for your patience and I look forward to hearing from you once you have the part. Dustin S.