Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I have the epsonxp600 and a macbook with 10.7.5 but i can't

Customer Question

i have the epsonxp600 and a macbook with 10.7.5 but i can't get it to scan to my computer it tells me the image is to large and i need to lower the resolution which i can't seem to figure it out. i tried doing the 50% thing i have the usb connected to my computer. i selected the scan icon on the printer and the start scanning display and got the too large to scan
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Have you tried scanning using ImageCapture? Folow the instructions in the link below. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N