Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I have a Brother MFC-8480DN Printer. Lately when I press

Customer Question

I have a Brother MFC-8480DN Printer. Lately when I press print it often tells me that the printer is offline. How do get it to go back online?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm using Windows 8. My printer is a network printer and is plugged into the phone jack. Yes you can access my computer remotely. There is one other thing . When I put cheques into the manual function feeder and I press print. The paper feeds from the tray and not the multi function feeder. how can I fix this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't know what you mean when you say " send me the service offer so that we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer. Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N