Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a Brother MFC-8480DN Printer. Lately when I press

Customer Question

Hi
I have a Brother MFC-8480DN Printer. Lately when I press print it often tells me that the printer is offline. How do get it to go back online?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm using Windows 8. My printer is a network printer and is plugged into the phone jack. Yes you can access my computer remotely. There is one other thing . When I put cheques into the manual function feeder and I press print. The paper feeds from the tray and not the multi function feeder. how can I fix this?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't know what you mean when you say " send me the service offer so that we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=26550649-507f-4094-b35b-5bf9cddf0849 Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.
Hi, If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N