Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have Brother Printer Model DCP-7040. How do I change the

Customer Question

I have Brother Printer Model DCP-7040. How do I change the font size of the print out?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. How to change the font size depends uponA. what computer type you are printing from - Windows PC, or Apple computer, or perhaps Linux computer or even DOS computer perhaps. andB. what program you are printing from. Some programs will act differently from others. Assuming the commonplace, that you have a Windows computer, and are printing from MS Word for instance, then you would change the font size in MS Word.
(Note: if the printer is not reflecting the font size settings in MS Word, go toFile - Print - Properties, and go to the Fonts tab, then make sure that 'Embed All Fonts' is enabled, or a similar option.Then click on OK to close the Properties, and see if the printing goes as it should.)