John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I can't get my iphone 6 to print photos to Canon Selphy CP900?

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I've tried hooking my iphone up to the printer and it does not work. Tell me it cannot connect.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No, just want to be able to get it to work.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeFirst, is the printer connected to your wireless network?And also the iPhone?