Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

Epson WF-2540 Printer - Have all new Epson Colors 200XL and

Customer Question

Epson WF-2540 Printer - Have all new Epson Colors 200XL and Black 200XL ink cartridges in my printer. When I print my pictures they come out magenta pink and orangey yellow with just a little black but no blue cyan and no green colors. Why doesn't the blue print. I cleaned the printer head about 5 times and not luck. It still prints pinkish yellow or orangey pictures. I updated the printer drivers also and no difference. What is wrong and how can I correct the printing?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeAre you only printing pictures from within one program? Or you have tried multiple programs with the same results?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I've tried multiple programs and same results.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I've tried in my American Greetings CreatACard, Picasa, and in my Library Pictures. It will not print correctly and show blue ink. Do you think the blue Cyan 200XL I ordered for my printer Epson WF-2540 just recently from TomatoInk.com might be bad and won't unclog? I just placed an order for more from that site online for all the colors in 200XL, thinking that I will try another cyan ink cylinder. What do you suggest?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need an answer, you have not told me what I should do about my printing problem since my last question. Waiting for an answer.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Waiting for answer . . .Is that all I get for $33 ??? No answer or remedy to my printing problem???
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi thereSorry it was 14 hours until you replied to my message and I was not online then DorothyThe ink Cartridge can be at fault. If you try a different cartridge, do you get the same issue?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have no assurance that my printer would print all colors correctly if you did securely connect and I've paid $33 for advice that I have only one suggestion which I told you that I had ordered more 200XL ink to try to replace that color and see if it will print. How could you fix my ink problem remotely, since I've already cleaned the head several times and used most of my new ink in doing so. I am so frustrated at this point and don't want to pay more money for nothing. Explain how that would help me with my problem.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Dorothy, when you read the message carefully on the website you see its a service the website offers. I have not said you have to do this.Please remain focused only on my messages to you, and it would go some way to reducing the frustrations you have....The ink Cartridge can be at fault. If you try a different cartridge, do you get the same issue?