Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I have a paper jam behind tray 1 in my WF-3540. Is there a

Customer Question

I have a paper jam behind tray 1 in my WF-3540. Is there a back way to that area of the printer or how do I get the paper jam out?
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My printer is an Epson WF-3540. My husband was using it this afternoon, not knowing what he was doing when he put paper in the Tray 1. Now is a jammed piece of paper directly behind the Tray 1 that I can't reach and seems to be lodged tightly.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No, I don't believe so. Thanks!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeThere is a rear panel that can also be opened.Can you click on my link below please and follow the instructions to check for and remove the paper jam from all areas it can jamhttp://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?infoType=FAQ&oid=209704&foid=230144Let me know please how you go.