John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How do I get this printer on line, it says it is offline

Customer Question

how do I get this printer on line, it says it is offline
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't accept the offer. Fixed it myself
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I wanted to just pay for the one answer and not sign up for a monthly fee but I couldn't get that accomplished
I'm sorry. Monthly support subscription is only optional; this has been a one-time support session per your request. I've replied back to you yesterday; I asked you about your computer model, so I could help you quickly, but you did not reply back yesterday. Did you have trouble getting back to me yesterday? But I'm glad you got it working now. Do you have any other computer / electronics computer question / issue I can help with today? Please reply at the box below. Thank you for the update.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The next page after I put my credit card information in was the one to check $20 $30 or $40 and there was no option for none of those. I didn't know what to do next. I was trying to print from my phone and somehow I lucked out and it printed my pictures.
I'm sorry, that was strange. Next time, you can just reply back with any concern. I'm glad you got it working now. We are canceling your deposit. If you need help with anything else in the future, please come back any time; we guarantee our service. Thank you for replying back.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you
You're welcome.