John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Trying to print my bank statement, the format vertical and

Customer Question

Trying to print my bank statement, the format vertical and horizontal lines are there but no words or numbers print.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Earlier I tried to print something and it was blurred beyond being able to read.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Last night my window 7 converted to windows 10, however the printing problem was evident before that conversion.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me from which program you are printing that gives this error please?