John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Good day! I just bought Canon Printer MG2920

Customer Question

Good day! I just bought Canon Printer MG2920 and I was able to install and connect it via wifi/Lan and it did print nicely. Then I brought it to other place and try to connect to another wifi. It says it was turned off so I just uninstall everything that were installed to my laptop and tried to install it again as new but then I couldn't do it. It says an error occur. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When you were able to set up the printer successfully previously, did you have to use a USB cable temporarily?What's the brand / model of your internet / wireless / wi-fi modem / router device?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac laptop?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Good day! Thank you so much for your reply but I don't need any help now. I did it by myself and it works well now.. I believe that it says here i can deposit $5 which is okay but i never replied and need help anymore but why you charged me for another $26? Thank you and looking forward for your reply.
You're welcome. Did you have trouble replying back to me a couple of days ago, so that I could help you quickly? But I'm glad you got it working now. That is only a deposit; since you have resolved the issue yourself, we are refunding your full deposit unless you need help with any other computer question / issue, please let me us know any time; we guarantee our service. Thank you for the update.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your kind message. I was busy couple of days ago but the time I need your help, I haven't recieved any message from you and I badly need it to work out right away and luckily I figured it out by myself and made it work. I checked on my account and you charged me twice. One was $5 for deposit which is I know and it's okay. But the other one was $26 which I even didnt got any help from you. I hope you understand and looking forward for the refund. Thank you and have a great day!
You're welcome. All your deposits are being refunded. Thank you.