Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

I have a hp photosmart 309a printer. It is stuck in printing

Customer Question

I have a hp photosmart 309a printer. It is stuck in printing cards. how
can I fix this>
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 months ago.
what exactly do you mean by stuck printing cards ? if it is printing the same job over and over go to the computer that tried to print them and either turn it off or go to the printers and faxes folder and double click on the printer and pause and cancel any stuck jobs in there if it is printing other jobs on cards from the wrong tray than you need to change the paper type or tray that it is printing from in the print setup at print time or by right clicking on the prnter in the printers and faxes folder and looking under properties or preferences I can get you my phone number and log in remotely to show you what is going wrong and fix it for you if you want to pay a little bit extra.