John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a pixma mg6821 printer how do i go back and start the

Customer Question

i have a pixma mg6821 printer how do i go back and start the setup process
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Expert:  databank876 replied 6 months ago.
Hello William.I see that you would like to get assistance via Secure Remote Assistance. In order for me to gain temporary control of your machine, please click on this link -> Then follow the instructions to download it to your computer. After downloading it, double-click on the file and select the "Run" option. I will be waiting on the other end for your connection to come up. When asked if you want to give permission for the secure remote access to continue, click on "Yes" and then I will be connected to your computer.
Hello William. FYI, you did not pay for the remote assistance. Once you have done that please let me know and then we can go ahead with the session.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No thank you i do not want any service at all not even on line thank you