John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My 6812 printer was printing and just stopped, window says

Customer Question

my 6812 printer was printing and just stopped, window says printer head problem.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i shut off and turned back on but window still say printer head problem.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Can you tell me the exact message you're getting, and for how long you've had the printer?