John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My Epson Workforce 520 All-in-One printer has started flashing

Customer Question

My Epson Workforce 520 All-in-One printer has started flashing THREE green lights (Power, WIFI and Auto). Additionally, the screen says "See Documentation". Epson support was no help since the unit is out of warranty. What to the flashing lights mean?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Ron. Can you tell me exactly what lights you're seeing, and if there is any pattern to them (slow/fast flash, flashing a certain number of times, flashing simultaneously or alternating/sequentially, etc)?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The Power, WIFI and Auto green lights are flashing, and they wont turn off
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Forgot to add that they are all flashing simultaneously, once a second.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Nathan - Waiting for your answer for Over an hour without any response, I want to cancel this service call. Please refund my money!
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Yes, I'm here, your replies have just now come through.Please respond just once, when you send multiple replies you get lost in the queue and I get none of them timely. I'd be happy to help you now if you wish to continue.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No. Just went out and bought a new printer. Tired of waiting around since there were important documents to print. Please cancel this order.
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
I cannot cancel or refund, but you may do so yourself through the help page.Have a nice day.Nathan