Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable

Install 61 ink cartridge? JA: Sometimes printer issues that

Customer Question

install 61 ink cartridge?
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just took out the empty cartridge the other one i took out by accident and can't get either of the bk in the printer
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I presume that 61 cartridge is the LC61 made by Brother... but that's a guess, only. Make sure the other ink cartridges at present installed in the printer, have no popped out of their places even a little bit... press them down into their places, firmly.Then put in just one cartridge... does it fit into place neatly? if not, how far does it get into its place?Hopefully that will go well, and by the same means, you may insert the other cartridge too. If the cartridge(s) taken out obstinately do not go back in, then please tell me the maker and model # ***** your printer, the full 'type #' information for the cartridge(s), whether the cartridge(s) is/are OEM-genuine and original, or whether they might be '-compatible', or refills, etc. And also, take a photo of the space the cartridges are to fit into and the adjacent cartridges in the same field-of-view in the picture, and post it to me, if you can. That would help me help you, to a significant extent. Let me know how it goes, please. Thanks.