Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I have a Canon MG6120 printer. I had a paper jam in the back

Customer Question

I have a Canon MG6120 printer. I had a paper jam in the back of the printer. I removed the back cover and cleared the jammed paper. When I removed the paper a black rubber "wheel" about 1/8" wide and 1 1/2" in dia. fell out. When I use the printer to print scanned copies the printer takes the paper from the back paper tray that is for photo paper. It prints the copies just fine but is very slow. I looked inside the printer to see if I could see where the rubber wheel goes but could not see anything without taking anything apart. The rest of the printer works just fine. Is this problem fixable? Please help, I don't want to buy another printer if I can help it. Thank you. Denny
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi Denny,Could you attach a photo of the rubber wheel here please?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't know how to attach a photo of the rubber wheel here but I think I think I can text it to you on your cell phone if that is possible. I will need your cell number to send you a picture.
I am unable to provide a cell number for this.Can you see the paperclip icon on this page so that you can attach a photo here?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do not see a paper clip icon on the page I have. I think I will pass on any more help and seek a different solution. Thanks for your concern. Denny
Ok, let me see if anyone else can assist with this...