Asriel
Asriel, Technician
Experience:  I have been working with computers for over six years now, I have my own business and contract out with other companies.
60618250

Need new copies of our SSA1099s. what do you need from me?

Customer Question

need new copies of our SSA1099s. what do you need from me?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Asriel replied 7 months ago.
Hello!If you currently live in the United States and you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, we have a new way for you to get an instant replacement quickly and easily beginning February 1st by:Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;Calling us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; orContacting your local Social Security office. If you live outside of the United States and you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, please contact your nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Have a great day! Please rate my answer!