John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My name is ***** *****. stuck in carriage jam. help, JA:

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****. stuck in carriage jam. help,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i turned it on and printer made loud noise like skipping gears and came uo carriage jam. i checked for paper jam and carriage was free to move
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Asriel replied 6 months ago.
Hello! I'm sorry to hear about your printer issues. Can you tell me what model printer you have?