John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon i-Sensys MF8050cn and the colour alignment is

Customer Question

I have a Canon i-Sensys MF8050cn and the colour alignment is off. I have tried the default auto graduation adjust routines but problem still exists.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's it really - it prints OK but the colours are out of alignment and I don't know how to fix it
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Asriel replied 8 months ago.
Hello! Can you send me a picture of what the test print looks like. You can upload this to the chat. I can also remote in and try to further assist.