Asriel
Asriel, Technician
Experience:  I have been working with computers for over six years now, I have my own business and contract out with other companies.
60618250

I have a paper jam in my D420 copier. I can see the paper's

Customer Question

I have a paper jam in my D420 copier. I can see the paper's edge where it was about to comet of the copier and land on the printer cover on its way out of the machine.
But I can't get to it, it's not out enough s I can reach it to pull it out.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Asriel replied 10 months ago.
Hi! It is very important you can pull evenly with two hands when you do as to not get paper stuck. If you take a look at this picture: http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow_viewer/0,3253,l=259859&a=259926&po=4,00.asp you'll see there's a door on the back that can come off of the printer. Please take the door off and that should give you access to the jammed paper. There are some instructions on the back side of the printer in the form of a picture on the left that tells you how to remove it. -Asriel