John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

It is a fax machine -- Canon G3. It makes all the proper noises

Customer Question

It is a fax machine -- Canon G3. It makes all the proper noises that ist is sending a fax, but none are ever received. I badly need to use this fax machine because l) I don't want to buy a new one and 2) the other one is too far from the telephone plus. Grrrr. I think it is something simple.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you ever get any error messages on it?Does it pull the paper through, but outputs a blank page on the other end?