John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My printer is a HP Deskjet F4200 All-in-One. It has been working

Customer Question

My printer is a HP Deskjet F4200 All-in-One. It has been working fine but today the tri-color ink cartridge ran out of ink and I replaced it with a new one. After installing the new one the ink level light does not indicate it is full and now neither the color or the black ink will print.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Asriel replied 6 months ago.
Hello! I'd like to see if you can print an alignment page to fix this problem. Can you follow steps here: Also, please remove both cartridges, close the cover, turn the printer off, turn it back on, re-insert the cartridges and try again. Can you also confirm the cartridge is genuine HP brand? Thanks,Asriel
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Asriel replied 6 months ago.
No problem! I've sent the request!