Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.

John, I am having trouble with my printer, so I unplugged

Customer Question

Hi John,
I am having trouble with my printer, so I unplugged it and took it to Best Buy GeekSquad. Now I would like to plug it back in, but I am unsure where to plug in the second plug (USB port?) Can you please advise? I was told that my ink had probably run dry. It has been printing everything as if you were seeing double. It's been a year now, since I replaced the cartridges. Thank you!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the (USB) cable for connecting the printer to the computer?Are you able to connect the power cord from the printer to an electric outlet?Do you see any other port at the back of the printer?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
- Please look on the right side at the back of your printer; there, you will see both the power port and the USB port. Please click on the website below for illustrations: you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.