Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

Epson420 will not let me select print option only copy and

Customer Question

Epson420 will not let me select print option only copy and I have gone through every select option I see.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are you getting any error message on the computer?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Okay, I believe you may be misunderstanding the processes of the printer. When you see the Copy mode or Fax mode for example on the front of the printer, those are just option features that you engage when you need to use one. It will stay on that until another command is received. You never need to (or even can) put the epson into a "print" mode, there is no button for that. Rather you simply print from the computer, and when it receives a print command it is processed and outputs the printed paper when done. You do not need to ever tell the printer itself first to go to print mode, it is acknowledged automatically when needed.Does that make sense?Best regards,Nathan