John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

When I went from xp to windows 7, I found that old hp1350

Customer Question

when I went from xp to windows 7, I found that old hp1350 would not work on windows7.
I bought a hp5530. nice machine but no picture editing software. I tried loading the editing
software from my 1350 printer but no way. I love that software and it's the only editing tool
I have ever used for my pictures. (micro-soft editing tools stink). I will buy this add on if it's
dave **************
Category: Printers
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
It looks like you are away. When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Do you still need help please?