John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a brother printer version MFC-L2740DW. For

Customer Question

Hello, I have a brother printer version MFC-L2740DW. For 1 year, it worked by connecting a cable directly to it from my laptop. For some reason, my laptop does not recognize it now and I cant print at all. Also, it is a wireless printer, but we cannot get it to connect wireless either, any assistance would be great
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason