GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I have a canon pixma 922. changes have been made to my window

Customer Question

i have a canon pixma 922. changes have been made to my window 10 pc and the pixma no longer works. can you help me get it reconnected?
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.
Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.
If you'd rather not do a Remote Connection, I can try to help you here. What kind of changes were made? Was your printer working with Windows 10 prior to this?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.
Hi George. I'm following up with you to see if you still need help with your Canon Pixma 922 and Windows 10. If so, please let me know. I can try to locate the proper driver for Windows 10 for this printer and provide detailed instructions on how to install it if you still need assistance.