GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I have a canon pixma 922. changes have been made to my window

Customer Question

i have a canon pixma 922. changes have been made to my window 10 pc and the pixma no longer works. can you help me get it reconnected?
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
If you'd rather not do a Remote Connection, I can try to help you here. What kind of changes were made? Was your printer working with Windows 10 prior to this?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Hi George. I'm following up with you to see if you still need help with your Canon Pixma 922 and Windows 10. If so, please let me know. I can try to locate the proper driver for Windows 10 for this printer and provide detailed instructions on how to install it if you still need assistance.