GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I have a Brother printer DCP-J152W and lately it occasionally

Customer Question

I have a Brother printer DCP-J152W and lately it occasionally only prints half a page or less. I have recently upgraded to Windows 10
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask if you have installed the proper printer drivers for Windows 10 yet? The drivers that worked with previous version s of Windows aren't fully compatible with Windows 10. I can provide the download links once I have a little more information. Are you running the 64 bit version of Windows 10?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you , and have sent an offer for Premium Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and upgrade the drivers and make sure that your printer is working properly. Or if you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Hi Colin. I am following up to see if you still need help with your printer, Please let me know. If so I can try to locate the proper driver for Windows 10 and provide. detailed instructions for installing. If the information that I have provided earlier helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!