John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I recently put new ink in my canon MG3500 series printer and

Customer Question

I recently put new ink in my canon MG3500 series printer and yet no my printer won't print properly. the writing is slanted and faded in parts. Also it keeps telling me I have a current print job in the queue and I do not. Now, on top of everything else, it won't scan.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would like the issues sorted out as soon as possible as I have Uni assignments due that I need to print and hand in within the week.
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.What is your computer's operating system?for eg: windows 10 etc.