Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I have a HP Officejet 6500 Wireless Printer. I have had

Customer Question

hello I have a HP Officejet 6500 Wireless Printer. I have had this working well from my laptop until I went into refresh on my laptop which put everything offline. Now I cant connect the printer to my laptop. It is saying that the printer is not compatable with windows eight. I don't want the fax part of this operating
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Download and install the latest drivers for your printer from here --> http://www.support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Officejet-6500-All-in-One-Printer-series---E7/3795309/model/3795313 Go to the above website and click Download next to "HP Officejet Full Feature Software and Driver" After downloading, open it and follow the onscreen instructions to install. It will walk you through the printer setup process. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting