John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How to scan on an hp laserjet 1212 mfp JA: Thanks. Can you

Customer Question

How to scan on an hp laserjet 1212 mfp
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am trying to scan a copy of my passport to a PDF file on an hp laserjet 1212 mft
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is printing currently working fine?Do you have the HP Scan program (or HP Utility or HP Solution Center) on your computer? If yes, what happens when you use that program to scan?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,