John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Just setting up my printer and I have a flashing white and

Customer Question

Just setting up my printer and I have a flashing white and yellow lights
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Nothing more to say. Followed the instructions for setup and was waiting for the power light to come on steady as described in the directions.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.The light "codes" can mean different things on different printers. In order that I can best assist you, can you tell me which printer (manufacturer and model) you own?Thank you!