Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

Model mfc240c i was printing a number of pages and i walked

Customer Question

model mfc240c
i was printing a number of pages and i walked away my cat attacked the printed pages that were finished and the printer feed jammed up!!
cleaned out the paper jam, but now when the paper feeds the last part of the paper engagement starts to make a whirring noice and then sounds like gears grinding and the paper jams!!!
the printers says to check maintenance trouble shooting, can you assist to help me fix this the printer has worked great until my cat attacked it
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 8 months ago.
Hi Darrell,There may be a fragment of paper still trapped inside the printer - Try pushing a piece of stiff card all the way through the paper slot in the machine to help clear any blockages.Reply back and let me know if that works...Pete.