John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

4630 printing at a ridiculously slow rate. 1min. per page

Customer Question

4630 printing at a ridiculously slow rate. 1min. per page or so.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: printing grayscale from PDF
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue This may caused by the failure of one of your cartridges.please Remove the black cartridge and print a test page. if the printer print at normal speed then the black cartridge is the issue and should be replaced. If not then put the black cartridge back in and remove the color cartridge and print test page. If the printer now prints normal speed the color cartridge was at fault and needs to be replaced. let me know the results please
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Do you still need help please?