John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Samsung ML-2160 With new windows 10, I am unable to print

Customer Question

Samsung ML-2160
With new windows 10, I am unable to print with Samsung ML-2160, although it was possible with windows 8.1
Even a computer engineer could not make it work.
I have also "Brother"printer which is compatible with windows 10.
What do I have to do ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. You need to uninstall all the software for your Samsung ML2160 printer.
Expert:  JKalman replied 8 months ago.
On your Windows 10 computer go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program. Use the Start in the lower left corner of your screen and search for Control Panel. Use the opposite button on your mouse or trackpad to place it on your Start menu and create an icon on your desktop, if you do not already have one, because we will be using Control Panel a lot. Uninstall all programs for your Samsung ML2160 printer, one at a time, being very careful to read the warnings before selecting OK, because it is easy to select other programs by mistake while you are scrolling. Please let me know when you have done this.