Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I just bought a new tm-u220b and installed it, all works great

Customer Question

I just bought a new tm-u220b and installed it, all works great except auto cutter is not working
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just bought a new tm-u220b and installed it, all works great except auto cutter is not working
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I would advise you to return it to the vendor or store for an exchange, promptly. It is probably defective from manufacturer, and another of the same sort would no doubt work well. If it is N/A to the terms of return-exchange, such as through being bought Used, or bought without return-exchange options otherwise, then let me know that is the case, and I will suggest other terms.