Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

My printer keeps saying no paper even though it has paper and

Customer Question

my printer keeps saying no paper even though it has paper and I've cleaned the sensors
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: ok
JA: What else should I tell the Printer Technician?
Customer: I've cleaned the sensors and it is full of paper, I have a brother hl 2280DW
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please