Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

What is error code 0x9A and how do I fix it ? I have turn on

Customer Question

what is error code 0x9A and how do I fix it ? I have turn on and off and still there.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 10 months ago.
The error code you are getting is generally caused due to defective print head or sometimes due to any mechanical problem which can only detected after physically checking the printer parts. Unfortunately, in both cases the repairing cost will be more than the price of a new printer because the price of the spares and labor charges are too high for this kind of fault. Now, I will tell you, what at least you can try at home to solve the problem. First , open the printer and check, if the cartridges can move freely or not, this will confirm if there is any mechanical fault or not, if not then try the following. Remove all the cartridges then, clean the inside of the printer with IP alcohol and then dry with hair drier , wait until it cools down and then try again. If the problem persists then, unfortunately you have to send the printer for repairing, if you think that will be more economical. Please let me know, if you need any further help otherwise please remember to give rating for my time and effort.