John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Have windows 10 on HP. Have HP Officejet 6210 all-in-one.

Customer Question

Have windows 10 on HP. Have HP Officejet 6210 all-in-one. Will not install
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: That is it.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
UBS What will my one time charge be?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello.........
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.
Hi, The one time charge will be US $22. Can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N