John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a Canon MP640 printer, where the lamp light is off at

Customer Question

I have a Canon MP640 printer, where the lamp light is off at the 521 C cassette while the others are working ok. The cyan color does not print. The level is right. The previous 521 C reacted in the same way. If I change another color to the cyan position, the lamp is working
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Well, I have run the cleaning procedure on the printer - did not help
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 6 months ago.
Do you have tried both clean and deep clean feature to clean the printhead ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes, both cleaning features were undertaken.
Thanks for the update. Are you able get the Cyan ink on paper, after you replace the cartridge and then it stops or the ink does not appear at all, even you try with a new cartridge ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The first cartridge was replaced, with the same result: no cyan ink on paper.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
When will I get an answer, not questions?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am still waiting for answers.