Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

Object Object] JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

[object Object]
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please the issue you are having? As I see no information listed hereThank you
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
ThanksCan you remove the ink cartridges, then re seat them and tell me if you still get the error please?And would you like me to call you instead?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes I still get the same message and error.
no on phone call.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Did you do the last instructions I gave?Repeated belowCan you remove the ink cartridges, then re seat them and tell me if you still get the error please?And would you like me to call you instead?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes I did the last step to remove ink cartridges and re seat them. I still get same message and error.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
ok, can you remove the cartridgesThen clean out the area they go into, use a Q-tip to remove any dried ink.Clean the contact points on the cartridge. Then wait 20 minutes for it to dry and then put the ink back in and tell me if it then functions please.