John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How do I set up to scan a document to my computer using my

Customer Question

how do I set up to scan a document to my computer using my HP Envy 4500 printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
windows 10 wireless
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hi, Do you have HP Solution Center installed on your computer? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I want a full refund of the charges you have taken and I want no more questions . I don't want your help nor do I want you sending me off to some other person who is going to charge me. I want a refund of all charges that are on Acct #93420333 order #1617743217. I want it refunded today or I will contact Better Business Bureau and lodge a full scale complaint. Do not deduct any more money out of my account or I will charge you will fraudulent activity. The next question from you needs to be I am getting my full refund.
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I apologize for the delay in my response. If you allow me, I can access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue without any additional cost. If you need a repair, i can help you get a refund. I apologize for thew inconvenience caused to you. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No I don't want you to remote into my computer. If an answer is this hard to come by by "experts" then I don't need help. No will figure it out my self. What I want now is to know I will get my money back and your company won't have access to my account ever again. Can you answer that?