databank876
databank876, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with computers.
53814968

My printer keeps printing the same stuff over and over even

Customer Question

My printer keeps printing the same stuff over and over even after I have unplugged it and try to start printing again. How do I solve this?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a hp office jet 4630 and I have tried to cancel the printing from the printer but it only works for one andthen it starts printing the samething again. At Best buy they said I had to go into the computer to get the computer to cancel theprinting. I do not knowhow to dothis?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  databank876 replied 8 months ago.
Hello and good evening to you. I am sorry to hear that your printer is giving you so much trouble. However, it is relatively easy to fix the problem that you are facing. Here are steps you should follow to cancel the print job from the computer: Open Printers by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Hardware and Sound, and then clicking Printers.Double-click the printer that you are using.In the print queue, right-click the item that you want to stop printing, and then click Cancel.If there are more than one print jobs in the print queue, do the following:Open Printers by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Hardware and Sound, and then clicking Printers.To open the print queue, double-click the printer you are using.Click the Printer menu, and then click Cancel All Documents.You do not have to restart the computer after completing the above-mentioned steps. However, you can do that just to refresh the computer, if you wish.
Expert:  databank876 replied 7 months ago.
Hello.I am just checking in to see if your printer is now okay.Please remember to click 3 to 5 stars at the top and then click Submit so that I can be paid for assisting you.Thank you and have a good day.